Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Introductions

I would like you to meet...


Rosie Aletzea Yan Zhi Abell
                                                       





She is three years old.


 Her birthday is Sept 28, 2008.

I am in the beginning steps of adopting her. I will be using this blog to help raise the funds to help with her adoption. On the sidebar is a chip in button. In the near future there will be fundraisers and other ways to help. We appreciate your support and your love as we work to become a family.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Ruth ~ I did not know it was 'YOU' who was adopting sweet Rosie... but I couldn't be more thrilled for BOTH of you!! So happy for you and the doors God is opening up in your life. You are going to be a fantastic mother... clearly, you already are ~ but now it will just be official!

    I've always thought Rosie and Khloe look a bit alike. They have some similar features I think! we are both blessed with such beautiful girls!!

    When you do your auction fundraiser, lmk, as I'd love to contribute to it and help you spread the word!

    Congratulations and God bless!!
    ~ Tanya Thom

    ReplyDelete